domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

Tuning up the parameters

Como pretendo ser Licenciado en breve, estuve jugando con los parametros de mi programin para ver que tipo de experimentos puedo hacer para la tesis.

Habia uno en particular que me habia quedado muy alto, y ese parametro regula el nivel de variabilidad que hay en la frase. Cuando lo baje, todo empezo a sonar mejor!!


Esta es la original esta es con solo
Since I wanna be Lic. Pablo in a short time, I started to think what kind of experiments can I do, so I started to play with all the parameters and listen all sort of midi outcomes.

I had a parameter that controls the ammount of variability really high, when I decreased, it started to sound better.

This is the original, this is with a solo


martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

Ok, let's do it in english

First of all, I don't wont you to expect nice english writing here, I just can't do it =D.

I have been posting in this blog the evolution of my grad thesis. I haven't finished it yet, I'm working on it, so by 2010 I became Lic. Pablo hahaha.

If you can read spanish, you'll notice that I didn't tell much about how did a came with a program that composes music. That is because it is getting me really hard to write about it in spanish so I graduate myself, so imagine in english... no way!

Anyway, I will upload everything, and free the source code (written in nice Python =D) as soon as I finish the thesis.

Stay tuned!


viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Nuevo modelo armónico

El modelo que tenía para modelar la armonía estaba viejísimo, ahora que aprendi un poco más de música me puse a laburarlo y se siente un great improvement!!!

Cancion 1: original, nuevo
Cancion 2: original, nuevo
Cancion 3: original, nuevo